19th July 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission for B.Arch course after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET and 44 marks in AIEEE

sir, i have got 83 marks in MHT-CET and 44 marks in AIEEE. I belong to SC category. So can i get admisson for the course of B.Arch?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission for B.Arch course after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET and 44 marks in AIEEE -- [New]
  2. Will I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE examination? I have got 70 marks in MHT CET
  3. Admission in engineering college after scoring 53 marks in AIEEE and 54 marks in MHT CET?
  4. Admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 53 marks in AIEEE and 54 marks in MHT CET?
  5. Engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE, 88 marks in MHT CET?
  6. How can I get admission in any engineering colleges? I've got 45% marks in 12th , 26 marks in AIEEE and 74 marks in MHT-CET
  7. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course?
  9. Which college can I get in MHT CET after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Names of the government colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE and 135 marks in MHT CET?
  11. Names of the government colleges in whcih I can get admission after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE and 135 marks in MHT CET?
  12. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET
  13. Where can I get admission after scoring 174 marks in MHT CET?
  14. In which university can I get after scoring 77% in HSC and 88 marks in MHT CET? Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How to get solved papers for MHT CET engineering exam?
  16. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Amravati after scoring 95 marks in MHT CET?
  17. Can i get admission in engineering after scoring 75.17% marks in 12th science?
  18. Will I get admission in government autonomous colleges after scoring 125 marks in MHT CET?
14th May 2013, 07:38 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission for B.Arch course after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET and 44 marks in AIEEE

Dear Friend,
You can get admission in good colleges as you comes in reservations category and you have also attempted the AIEEE Examinations which is a national Level Examinations,So,You must first sort out your interesting colleges and then apply for them by seeing their cutoffs.

Note that as all processes is done online so you must have to apply for the Examinations through Online processes for getting the admission in the colleges.

At last if you want to pursue the B.Arch course just don't depend on the particular college,Apply for many of them for which you are interested in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?