30th January 2016, 12:22 PM
vibhu singh baghel

How can I get admission in BHU for language course?

I am a student of b.tech and i want to take admission in BHU for forgive language course. How can i get admission?
(vibhu singh)

30th January 2016, 07:01 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission BHU for language course?

Admission is given to the aspirant students in Banaras Hindu University in language courses every year on the basis of merit list that is made on the basis of marks obtained in degree level of the student.
There is not any entrance test is conducted only your percentage in degree course is seen.
30th January 2016, 07:29 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get admission BHU for language course?

BHU stands for Banaras Hindu University.
It is one of the best university of India in terms of providing quality of education.
There are 20 language courses available for students to choose.
To get admission in any course in BHU, students need to qualify entrance examination which is generally conducted in month of May.
Application for admission in Undergraduate courses has already been arrived.
Student can apply for admission through online portal of BHU on the website
www.bhuonline.com.
Students need to apply for the section they want to take admission.
The application fees for general candidates will be 500 and for SC/ST 250.
Students need to provide personal details along with that they need to upload their scanned recent photograph and signature.
Before 10-15 days of examination, admit card will be provided to students on the website.
Students need to take print out and carry it with any proof during examination.
After publication of result, students need to participate in counseling sessions if their score is in the range as cutoff provided on website.
13th November 2018, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in BHU for language course?

What type of questions are usually asked in entrance test so that I can have an idea in which I need to train myself for that
1st October 2019, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in BHU for language course?

Can i get admission in graduation part 2 if i completed part-1 exam by other university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?