24th June 2013, 06:35 PM
bbhinii

How can i get admission in government ITI Chandrapur Maharashtra?

how can i get ADMISSION IN GOVT. iti cHANDRAPUR mAHARASHTRA

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join in government Polytechnic Bramhapuri, Chandrapur Maharashtra after completing B.E?
  2. Old question papers with answers for recruitment of Talathi in Chandrapur Maharashtra
  3. How to get a government college in Chandrapur?
  4. Contact details of Chandrapur Power Plant in Maharashtra?
  5. Which college is best for me after scoring 94 in MHT CET
  6. List of qualified students in Chandrapur district?
  7. Admission in Government Polytechnic after ITI Carpenter trade?
  8. What is the admission process for ITI? I have completed 10th with 65% -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do Maharashtra State Approved course related to robotics? I have completed 12th in science and then ITI in electrician
  10. Where is the college of ICWAI in Chandrapur? How much is the fee of the course? Duration of the course? How to get admission in the ICWAI course?
  11. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  12. How to fill the online form from Maharashtra? I am studying in AP
  13. Admission in government polytechnic college in Rajasthan having ITI Carpenter trade?
  14. List of M.Tech colleges under Pune University of Maharashtra?
  15. In which government colleges of Maharashtra can I get admission? -- [New]
  16. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
  17. How to get direct admission in 2nd year of engineering? Which are the best colleges?
  18. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
2nd July 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i get admission in government ITI Chandrapur Maharashtra?

What is process of admisson in iti trade fitter or electrician?iam completed 10th with 58.15%.
10th July 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

i have been completed 12th with 50% marks.Now i want to take admission in mininig diploma at chandarpur.Can u give me information how can i take admission in chandarpur?
19th June 2022, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

I completed my 10th with 68 percentage can i get admission in government ITI college of Chandrapur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?