18th May 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) in Kerala? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?

Respected Sir,
Please let me know how to get an
admission in B.Sc in Agriculture course?
How many B.Sc colleges are in Kerala?
What are the entrance exams for getting admission?
Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  2. List of colleges included in MCA entrance exams of Kerala?
  3. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
  4. How to get admission in BSC Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?
  5. Can I get admission in any college of Kerala after scoring 14000 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam?
  6. How may I get information regarding B.Ed entrance exams? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Mumbai for the same? List of ALC centers where I can get B.Ed entrance exam forms?
  7. List of self financing colleges in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of entrance examination centers in Kerala for the exams conducted by Kerala Govt.?
  9. List of the colleges which offer BCA course in kerala?
  10. Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission? List of colleges offering them?
  11. Entrance exams which I need to answer to get in BBA, B.Com course in top colleges? What is the admission procedure?
  12. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers M.Pharma program? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  13. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala?
  14. List of colleges and their eligibility criteria demanded for admission into undergraduate program of Bioinformatic and Biochemistry?
  15. Postgraduation in aeronautical? are there any entrance exams? what is the procedure?
  16. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  17. What should I do to apply for MBBS course in colleges of Tamilnadu and Karnataka? Can I get admissions without entrance exam and what's the procedure for applying? I am from Kerala
  18. Date of MD/MS(Ayurvedic) entrance test? Procedure to apply for admission in Maharashtra, Kerala, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh?
20th May 2015, 09:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) in Kerala? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?

You can apply for admission in following Universities in Kerala

1. Kerala Agricultural University, http://www.kau.edu

2. College of Agriculture, Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala), Vellayani P.O , Thiruvananthapuram (Thiruvananthapuram Dist.) - 695522

3. College of Agriculture, Kasargode (Kerala), Padannakkad , Kasargode (Kasargode Dist.) - 671328

4. College of Horticulture, Vellanikkara (Kerala), KAU P.O, Thrissur , Vellanikkara (Thrissur Dist.) - 680656
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?