28th June 2013, 04:37 PM
meena nanda

How can I get admission for IIT after diploma in computer technology?

how can i get admission for iit after diploma in computer technology?
of how many years is iit after diploma?
wat marks should i get in entrance exams for qualifying in iit?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in IIT after my B.E? What options are there for me after diploma?
  2. Can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma in computer technology?
  3. How to take admission in B.E after completing diploma in computer technology?
  4. How to apply in IITs after completing diploma in Computer Technology? Can I get a scholarship to study in Abroad?
  5. Can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma in Information Technology
  6. Is it possible to take admission into B.Com, BA and B.Sc. having done Diploma in Computer Technology?
  7. Where should I take admission after diploma in Computer Technology? Last years cut off list?
  8. How to take external admission in B.E after passing diploma in computer technology
  9. How to get admission in B.Ed after doing diploma in computer science from Bombay Institute of Technology?
  10. How to get 2nd year admission in IIT after diploma in computer science and engineering?
  11. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IIT Mumbai if completed diploma in Computer Science Engineering? -- [New]
  12. Can I take admission in IIT after completing diploma in computer engineering
  13. How to get admission in IIT after passing diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering in IIT college after completion of diploma in Plastic Technology from CIPET in Manipur?
  15. Am I eligible for B.Ed course admission after doing diploma in computer science from Bombay Institute of Technology
  16. Will I get admission in 2nd year degree in Nashik Colleges after completing diploma in computer technology with 60%?
  17. Is possible to do IIT/B.tech after diploma in computer engineering?
  18. Can I take admission for mechanical after completing diploma in computer technology?
21st July 2013, 11:40 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission for IIT after diploma in computer technology?

Dear Friend,
IIT(India Institute of Technology) is one of the Top Indian Institute and Admission for IIT is only done via there Entrance Examinations.
May you have completed your Diploma or May be 10+2 Board Examinations,Admission will only be done via Entrance Examinations.
You have to apply for JEE-Main and JEE-Advanced Examinations which is being undertaken in the month of April(JEE-Main) and June(Jee-Advanced).
(Note:After Clearing the JEE-Main Examinations you will be Eligible for JEE-Advanced and then after clearing the JEE-Advanced you will be Eligible for IIT.)

Coming to Marks you will be required so its depended on Examinations Board they usually fix a new Qualifying marks for JEE Examinations.Mostly that Marks is depended on overall Performance of Every Student who had attempted that Examinations,In other Word Qualifying marks Increases if there is Large number of Outstanding Performing Student but it get decrease if there is less number of student who perform well and all these is judged at National Level.

So,Just Prepare for the Examinations well and then apply for the Examinations.
14th October 2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission for IIT after diploma in computer technology?

Can I Apply for "JEE Main" exam after Completing diploma in Computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?