8th July 2011, 12:35 AM
chetana244

How can I get a chance to do training in Wipro? Criteria for training?

I am a mca 3 year student(5 sem).I want to do training in wipro.
how & when can I get the training in wipro. what is the criteria for this training.

8th July 2011, 02:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a chance to do training in Wipro? Criteria for training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetana244 View Post
how & when can I get the training in wipro. what is the criteria for this training.
dear friend,

wipro conduct some training programme in vacation.

the criteria of this programme is 50% above in career.

for training purpose you should contact to your nearest wipro office.

all the best
8th July 2011, 07:45 AM
archana agarwal
Member+

Default Re: How can I get a chance to do training in Wipro? Criteria for training?

For training in wipro, first of all you need to send your resume or CV to the the HR manager of the company. If they send you an acknowledgement letter, then you must get it signed by your head of institution, get the college seal, collect your No Objection Certificate from the Training and Placement cell of your college and send it along with these to the company.
8th July 2011, 01:02 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How can I get a chance to do training in Wipro? Criteria for training?

Quote:
WIPRO conducts various training programs for the Engineering students as well as for the students doing BCA or MCA. The various training programs conducted by the WIPRO are

C/C++
Data Base management
SQL
Php
JAVA
ORACLE and so on.

To apply for any of the above courses you have to send a application at the company address. The company will send you a acknowledgement regarding the summer training program. Then you have to submit the No Objection certificate in the company at the time of training which you can get from your college.

For more information on various training programs organized by WIPRO visit at the below web site of WIPRO
http://www.wipro.com
8th July 2011, 03:23 PM
Uttam Nandi

Wipro conduct summer training programme for software engineering every year. You can apply for java, PHP, Oracle, software developement etc.
You can get a training with the following simple steps,
Step 1 : Send a application letter along with your properly written resume to the human resource department of Wipro. Attach recommendation letter of the college.
Step 2: An acknowledgement letter will be sent to you for summer training.
Step 3: Then you have to face a aptitude test. You will be selected on the basis of your performance.
Step 4: If you are selected, take a no objection certificate from the college and submit that.
Good Luck
25th August 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i want eligibility & selection for wipro , now iam 5th sem in mca
25th August 2011, 09:17 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear you need to get permission from your college first and then with it apply to wipro for training they will approve it.
27th August 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

plese tell me eligibility
criteria for wipro 10th diploma and BE
28th August 2011, 01:25 AM
saugata2008

First you have to send a application for training (C++, JAVA,.net in whatever you want to do ).Then thy will reply against your application and at time of your training you have to show the no objection certificate from your college.

thank you
1st December 2011, 01:57 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

dear friend,

all the best
1st December 2011, 02:03 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

dear friend,

all the best
4th January 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

im doing my msc(software engineering) five years integrated course, im having above 85% in my career.but i like to do project training in wibro so pls kindly help me sir.
13th June 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

i want to do summer traning in wipro how i can apply
14th June 2012, 09:20 AM
rockstarrocks

Hi dear,

WIPRO conducts various training programs for the Engineering students as well as for the students doing BCA or MCA. The various training programs conducted by the WIPRO are

C/C++
Data Base management
SQL
Php
JAVA
ORACLE and so on.

To apply for any of the above courses you have to send a application at the company address. The company will send you a acknowledgement regarding the summer training program. Then you have to submit the No Objection certificate in the company at the time of training which you can get from your college.

For more information on various training programs organized by WIPRO visit at the below web site of WIPRO

Thanks
27th June 2012, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

i want to do traning in wipro ....so plz tel me what procedure to apply..and hav u gave any styfund to trainors..
26th July 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Can i do traning in wipro after 8th semester yes or not tell me
21st August 2012, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

i want to do training in wipro in the summer vacation and also become special in sql/oracle and i'm qualifyin final year of graduation from I.T.SO WHAT I HAVE TO DO FOR THIS PURPOSE.PLZ TELL ME?
28th August 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Where to Send the application??? is there any id??? please help me :'(
24th September 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I, student of ECE,want to get 6 months internship in Wipro. Please tell me abt the whole procedure where and how to apply for it??
25th September 2012, 07:13 PM
manu3

Hi dear,

C/C++
Data Base management
SQL
Php
JAVA
ORACLE and so on.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-can-i-get-chance-do-training-wipro-criteria-training-272882.html#ixzz27U7wft64
25th September 2012, 07:17 PM
manu3

dear friend,

all the best

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-can-i-get-chance-do-training-wipro-criteria-training-272882.html#ixzz27U8Qczla
7th August 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I, student of ECE 6th sem,wanna ge t 6 months internship in Wipro. Please tell me abt the whole procedure where and how to apply for it and olso abt d styfund ?????

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-can-i-get-chance-do-training-wipro-criteria-training-272882.html#ixzz2bJFW2ZV9
31st December 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i am M.H ANUSH STUDYING IN 5TH SEM ECE ,MY AGGREGATE FOR 4 SEMS IS 79.8 ~ 80%
CAN I GET INTERNSHIP TRAINING IN WIPRO
4th January 2014, 08:42 PM
raji.kom

Quote:
to train in wipro after select in interview you have to pass retun test and group discussion,and aptitude tst you must have to know about c language not only c you also have all techinal skills once you selected in interview by wipro place ments after 5 months they train you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?