10th August 2011, 10:23 PM
Silsan.05

Details about distance education universities providing MBA course in Shipping and Port in Tamilnadu?

Details about distance educations university in mba course shiping and port in tamilnadu

Related Questions:
  1. How to join the shipping companies after completing MBA in Shipping and Port from Alagappa University?
  2. Universities in Tamilnadu for BL through distance education? Is it good to study BL through distance?
  3. List of colleges offering MBA in Shipping and Port Management?
  4. Universities providing Ph.D programmes through distance education?
  5. Scope of MBA in shipping and port management? Placements, Jobs and Salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which university in Tamilnadu provides MBA in Aviation Management through distance education?
  7. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher?
  8. How to pursue MBA in Shipping and Logistics through distance education?
  9. List of universities which offer M.Ed through Distance Education in India?
  10. Best universities providing distance learning for MBA in education management?
  11. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  12. Colleges in Mumbai for MBA in Shipping and Port Management and their Entrance Exams
  13. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
  14. Universities offering Distance M.Ed in Kerala? Possibility to do distance PhD after this?
  15. Universities providing M.Phil and Ph.D in Political Science through distance education?
  16. Universities providing BA LLB course through distance education mode?
  17. How to do M.Phil in Environmental Science through correspondence?
  18. Details of universities in Tamil Nadu offering distance mode M.Phil in Psychology. -- [New]
5th September 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about distance education universities providing MBA course in Shipping and Port in Tamilnadu?

Sir i completed diploma in electronic and communication. can i do MBA in port management? And which university was best?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?