14th June 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?

Dear Sir,
I wish to do PhD in HR. I have 8 years of working experience post MBA(HR) and wish to do PhD in HR course in Distance mode. Please share the admission details. I am a B.Sc Graduate from DSB Campus Nainital and have done MBA in HR from IMM, New Delhi. I have been among the top scoring students always.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  2. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  3. Procedure to get admission in 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation course through Distance Education for a candidate who has 10 yeas of work experience after completed V.H.S.E?
  4. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  5. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  6. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  7. Can I study PhD without appearing in any entrance exam if having 2 years of work experience after completed M.Sc(Biochemistry)?
  8. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to study PhD in Commerce/Economics if completed ICAI and having 11 years of work experience?
  10. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  11. Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?
  12. Detailed procedure to study PhD for a candidate who has completed MBA-HR from IGNOU?
  13. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  14. Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  15. Detailed information and procedure to get admission to study PhD in Finance at Oxford University for MBA 2nd semester candidate?
  16. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Physics in University of Cambridge for M.Sc candidate?
  17. Eligibility to get admission to study PhD in English in SV University for M.Phil candidate who has 6 years of Teaching experience in Government High School?
  18. What is teh qualification for doing Ph.D?
29th June 2015, 12:40 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?

PhD can be done in a part time basis but it is a time consuming course.
The minimum time required to complete PhD in a normal way is around about 3 to 4 years.
For you to complete the course part time it will require almost double the time.
The other problem is to get a guide who is willing to guide a student who wants to do PhD in a part time basis.
If you can get a guide who is willing to do so then it will not be a problem for you to do the part time PhD in HR.
So just keep in mind that you need to find a guide and once you are admitted you must report to the University on Saturdays of every week to give a report of your work to the guide.
So if you can do this you can go ahead with the plan of doing part time PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?