2nd February 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I get details for entrance exam for M.Com in Delhi University?

respected sir/mam
I am a regular student of b.com final year from Ranchi university. I want to know about the date of submission of entrance exam and date of entrance exam and its syllabus.

28th April 2013, 11:35 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get details for entrance exam for M.Com in Delhi University?

Dear Friend,
You must note that M.Com Entrance exam conducted by Delhi University are held for the student who wants to seek the admission in the Delhi University for pursuing M.Com Degree.
The admission is purely done on the basis of the Entrance Exam of M.Com beside this after the Entrance exam your performance in the B.Com or any other Equivalent Degree will decide the admission in the university.
Regarding the detail of Entrance exam so you must visit the main site of Delhi University which I have mentioned below as they mostly notified first the dates of Entrance exam with these you have to apply online to the main site.
I have attached the M.Com Entrance exam Brochure below for Delhi University and it also contain the syllabus for the exam.It will also help you to clear your all the queries regarding the exam as it contain the complete detail regarding the exam.
Mostly they would prefer the syllabus for the exam from your completed Degree that is from B.Com.

http://www.du.ac.in/fileadmin/DU/stu...Mcom_Prosp.pdf

You may also visit the site of Delhi University below for more informations regarding the Entrance exam and mode of the admission after the exam.
https://sol.du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?