28th October 2016, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Details about admission, entrance exam and books to prepare M.Sc of Delhi University

Hello Sir, when should I apply for the entrance exam of Delhi University for pursuing M.Sc? I want the complete details about admission, entrance exam and books to prepare M.Sc of Delhi University. Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for MSc(H) chemistry entrance exam for admission in Delhi University? Books to be referred?
  2. Required criteria to do M.Com from Delhi University? Which Books to prepare for the Entrance Exam for this?
  3. Date of the entrance exam for admission in MSc Dietician and Nutrition course? Details about the subjects and the books to be referred?
  4. Which books to use for preparing M.Sc Computer Science entrance exam?
  5. How can I prepare for B.A Journalism entrance exam of Delhi University
  6. Date of the entrance test for admission in MSc Dietitian and Nutrition course? Best books to be referred?
  7. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc level neuroscience entrance exam?
  8. MSc entrance sample question paper for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  9. Date of entrance exams for MSc Forensic Science in the upcoming year? How to prepare for the entrance exam and which books to refer?
  10. Books for M.Sc CET Chemistry entrance exam of KUD and Kuvempu university?
  11. Which are the important books to prepare for Entrance Exam of M.Sc in Mathematics?
  12. Am I eligible for eco honors after clearing 12th with 82.75%
  13. How to prepare for entrance of Delhi University in M.A for Economics?
  14. List of books to refer for M.Sc entrance exam preparation?
  15. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc chemistry entrance exam in Pondicherry University? Previous years question papers?
  17. Books for Physics section of M.Sc Informatics entrance exam?
  18. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BSc microbiology? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?