9th February 2012, 12:06 PM
shubha rinkoo

What's the last date for the form submission and other details for PG entrance exam in Kerala and Karnataka?

hello sir ?mam ,
i have just finised my B.A.M.S & waiting for results i want to no about the entrance dates for entrance exam in kerala jamnagar & karnataka & other details of exam
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Date of form submission, criteria to apply and date of exam for M.com 2011 entrance exam?
  2. Am I eligible for CET exam?What's the applying procedure and exam schedule for the same? I've birth certificate of Karnataka but currently staying in Kerala
  3. Last date for submission of Kerala MCA entrance exam application form? When is the exam conducted?
  4. What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?
  5. What is the submission date for CDAC entrance exam?
  6. Date of application forms for BAMS PG entrance exam of Karnataka, Kerala BHU and Jamnagar?
  7. Date of UGC exam? How to get the form? Last date of form submission?
  8. When is the entrance exam of B.Ed? Date of sale and submission of forms?
  9. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I am pursuing 12th from Kerala? My father was born in Karnataka and studied in Karnataka
  10. When BUMS entrance exam form will be issued? Last date of form submission? Exam date and time? -- [New]
  11. Last date of form submission for PGCET, Karnataka? How to get forms Online? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of entance exams I am (Non Karnataka) eligible to write, for taking admission in engineering colleges of Karnataka? What's the procedure and last date of form submission of the same?
  13. What is BOE entrance exam date in Karnataka, Kerala
  14. Which course to opt between BMS or B.Com after 12th? Which entrance exams to appear after 12th? Last date of form submission of ICWAI?
  15. What is the last date of submission of B.Ed forms(English Medium)? From where to get the form and date of the exam? What documents are required during admission?
  16. Details of government D.Ed college? Fee structure of it? From where to get the admission form?
  17. How can I get details for Kerala M.Sc entrance exam?
  18. How to get the MCA entrance exam form of Karnataka PGCET? Last date to submit the form?
21st August 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the last date for the form submission and other details for PG entrance exam in Kerala and Karnataka?

last date for bed government admission form 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?