6th July 2011, 06:58 PM
ajitkumarbirje

How can I get details regarding MBA external exam in Symbiosis in Pune?

please give me details in mba external exam in symbiosis in pune
plz send me details on my mail id

Related Questions:
  1. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  2. Can I go for campus interview after completing MBA external? Does MBA external has scope equal to normal MBA? Procedure to do external MBA?
  3. Can I get external admission in MBA in Pune University after completing B.A final year?
  4. What is the procedure to get external admission in Symbiosis for MBA HR/Admin after completing B.A from SP college
  5. How to do MBA from Symbiosis(Pune) after scoring 44% in TYB.Com?
  6. How to do MBA after graduation? Can I qualify for entrance exam of MBA after my graduation(External)
  7. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA?
  8. What is the fee structure for external MBA in Symbiosis Institute? What is the duration of the course?
  9. Fees of external MBA in Symbiosis Institute? Duration of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do MBA after graduation? I am pursuing TYB.Com
  11. How should I get a seat in Symbiosis Pune?
  12. Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(HR) external course in Symbiosis college? -- [New]
  13. Which are the external engineering colleges in Pune? I have completed my 10+3 year civil diploma with 50%
  14. Shall I go for lateral entry in III semester of MBA at PTU after completing PGDIT from Symbiosis, Pune?
  15. Can I get external admission in Pune University after completing internal college FYB.Com
  16. Can I get external admission in Pune university after completing internal college F.Y.B.Com?
  17. What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course?
  18. What's the fee structure and deadline for application submission in symbiosis Pune?
7th August 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get details regarding MBA external exam in Symbiosis in Pune?

how to applay online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?