18th April 2011, 09:59 PM
rohits7930

How can I get the domicile of Haryana if I am a son of defence personnel?

iam a son of defense personnel and iam from haryana but currently living andhra pradesh how can i get the domicile of haryana.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get domicile of Haryana if i was born there and stayed there up to class 10th but later on moved to Punjab?
  2. Which college should I consider during my online choice filling?
  3. What is the age limit and qualification for district magistrate examination?
  4. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  5. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  6. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  7. What is the age limit and relaxation to apply for Chief Judicial Magistrate 1st class under defence quota
  8. Can a student having a domicile of AP, apply for Haryana PMT?
  9. Possibility to apply in Haryana DET for a domicile candidate who is pursuing 10th in Delhi?
  10. I am a domicile of UP : Can I answer Haryana PMT?
  11. What is the criteria of getting domicile of Haryana?
  12. Am I eligible for PMT(Haryana)? I've done 11th and 12th from Haryana but not having Haryana domicile
  13. Possibilities to get domicile of Haryana if born in Delhi? -- [New]
  14. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get domicile of UP if graduated and worked in UP but did 12th from Delhi having no property there? Whether my daughter can get domicile if she born in UP but studying in Haryana?
  16. Is there any quota in Haryana under Teaching line for defence personnel?
  17. Can I get domicile of Haryana? My mother and father both were born in Haryana but I was born in Delhi
  18. Application form for Haryana PMT without having Haryana domicile?
2nd May 2015, 02:27 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get the domicile of Haryana if I am a son of defence personnel?

See, first you need to understand two things-See, first you need to understand two things-
1. It doesn't matter that whether you are a son of defense personnel or not for a domicile.. It doesn't matter that whether you are a son of defense personnel or not for a domicile.
2. Also, you can get the domicile of any state if you have passed your 10th and intermediate from that state, i.e. lived some amount of years in that state and have a complete proof of the residence in that state. You need to have or if you are a minor then to. Also, you can get the domicile of any state if you have passed your 10th and intermediate from that state, i.e. lived some amount of years in that state and have a complete proof of the residence in that state. You need to have or if you are a minor then your parents need to own some kind of property in that state.

Now, since you live in Andhra so you can get the domicile of Haryana if you fulfill the above two clauses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?