2nd September 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get domicile of Haryana if i was born there and stayed there up to class 10th but later on moved to Punjab?

i was born in haryana and stayed till my 10th class in haryana, after that my parents shifted to punjab and after staying thert for 6 yrs, I joined the army, while my parents continued to stay in punjab. Can i get a domicile made from haryana and what are the provisions for defence personnel in this regard.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get domicile of UP if graduated and worked in UP but did 12th from Delhi having no property there? Whether my daughter can get domicile if she born in UP but studying in Haryana?
  2. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  3. How can I get domicile certificate from Nagpur collector office if my son was born in Nagpur but never stayed there?
  4. For which state would I get the domicile certificate? What's the procedure for the same? I was born in Ludhiyana(Punjab). But all of my education has been in Faridabad(Haryana)
  5. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  6. Which state will be considered in my domicile certificate? I born in Ludhiana(Punjab) and completed all my education in Faridabad(Haryana)
  7. Can I get domicile of Haryana? My mother and father both were born in Haryana but I was born in Delhi -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  9. Possibility to apply in Haryana DET for a domicile candidate who is pursuing 10th in Delhi?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for Punjab PMT? I belong to Haryana
  11. Can I appear in Punjab PMT if did 10th from Haryana but 12th from Punjab?
  12. What is the elgibilty criteria asked for MBBS in Baba farid university?
  13. Am I eligible to write Punjab PMT? I belong to Haryana but my father was posted in a national bank situated in Punjab
  14. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  15. Is Domicile certificate required for doing MMS from Mumbai university? She has done 10th std(CBSE) from Dubai
  16. Can I apply for MBBS in other states like HP, Punjab? In which colleges can I apply if I am a domicile of Haryana?
  17. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing 11th and 12th from Mansa? I dont have a domicile of Punjab
  18. Am I eligible to appear in Punjab PMT being a Domicile of Haryana and studied in Army Public School, Punjab? -- [New]
13th June 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get domicile of Haryana if i was born there and stayed there up to class 10th but later on moved to Punjab?

I am bron at shahbad markanda(home town) & completed my education in haryana.I am wroking as a defence personnel and presently posted to Guwahati. Now i required a domicle for my son for home quoto in haryana.How i can get domicile.
12th March 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get domicile of Haryana if i was born there and stayed there up to class 10th but later on moved to Punjab?

MY MOTHER WAS BORN AND STUDIED AT UP WHILE I WAS BORN AND DID 12 TH AT UTTARAKHAND . CAN I GET DOMICILE OF UP.
29th August 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I born in haryana did my education from 1st class to graduation, but after that I got married in delhi nd nw living on delhi for 6 years and my all IDs are from delhi now. Now I want to to can I get haryana domicile.
31st August 2018, 01:31 PM
kachhadiyasharda

If you borned in Hariyana and you have a proof of your resident in Hariyana for 15 years or more than 15 years, then you can get the domicile certificate of Hariyana state. For domicile certificate, You will have to fill the application form along with required documents and proofs.

Required Documents For Domicile Certificate of Hariyana State
- Applicants should be the resident of district.
- Birth Certificate
- Applicant home should be in the district.
- Applicants must residing in the district for 15 years or more than 15 years. You should have proof of resident for more than 15 years.
- Voter ID or Ration Card (Your Name should be in the State of Hariyana)
- Adhaar Card (Address Should be of Hariyana State)
- School and College Certificates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?