29th November 2018, 05:58 PM
Felix Victor

How can I get education loan from SBI for studying MBBS?

How can I get SBI education loan for studying M.B.B.S in Ukraine? Please, provide all relevant details like eligibility conditions, documents requirement etc.

30th November 2018, 08:43 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get education loan from SBI for studying MBBS?

Yes, banks offer loans to candidates for pursuing various bachelor and master degree course. There is provision for banks to offer loans to education sector as PSL ( Priority Sector Lending ).

The loans will be offered to candidates on the basis of required available documents and collateral if the loan amount is much bigger sum.

So, visit your nearest branch to complete detail for the same.
30th November 2018, 11:15 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There is a provision under RBI norms for Public Sector Bank to offer loans to education sector and other sector.

So, to follow the norms they offer loans to candidates for higher studies. There is some required criteria to get loan amount sanction for each course. So, if you want to get the detail information it is better to visit the nearest branch in your locality.
30th November 2018, 01:18 PM
Sruthi Sunil s
Junior Member+

These are the documents you need to submit in the bank for loan application:
Letter of admission
Duely signed and filled loan application form
Recent photos
Statement of cost of study
Pan card and adhar card
Id proof and residential proof
A maximum of 30 lakhs is given as loan for studying abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?