7th December 2016, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?

Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan at SBI. Please tell me what are the rule and regulation to be filled by me for an education loan? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Will the interest rate of SBI for an education loan be same if applied for study in abroad?
  2. Impact of demonetization on interest rate of education loan? Is this good period to study from education loan?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  4. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  5. Possibility to get an education loan from SBI with less than 9% of interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Rate of interest (Per annum) of SBI for the education loan of rupees 7 lakh? Processing fee for the same?
  7. Interest rates charge against SBI Education Loan for B.Tech course?
  8. Interest rate of SBI on an education loan of 2 lakh? What will be the Pre Payment charges?
  9. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  10. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  11. Jammu and Kashmir Bank is best to apply for an education loan instead of SBI for a Jammu resident? Chances to get subsidy in normal interest rate? -- [New]
  12. Is it beneficial to apply for an education loan after the Budget of this year to study MS from abroad?
  13. Elgibility criteria, documents and interest rate to apply for SBI Skill education loan scheme to study B.Tech? Is this scheme available in Gurgawn?
  14. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father?
  15. Can a 2nd year engineering student apply for an education loan? Rate of interest of SBI in Bangalore and processing fees?
  16. Can SBI grant education loan for ITI course under SBI Skill Loan Scheme? Interest rate and maximum amount granted?
  17. How can I get education loan to study Marine Engineering? Procedure to get education loan at, least interest rate?
  18. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
17th December 2016, 08:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?

The detailed rules and regulations along with other necessary norms have been enclosed in the attached document. Kindly refer the attached document to get the details. The rate of interest fluctuates from time to time. The current rate of interest is fluctuation in the range of 12-12.5 percent.
Attached Files
File Type: docx SBI Edu Loan.docx(16.0 KB, 30 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?