18th August 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for an education loan at SBI, Puttur, Karnataka while studying in 1st year of Civil engineering?

Dear sir, I am studying in 1st year of Civil engineering from VCET, Puttur and want to apply for an education loan at SBI, Puttur, Karnataka. Please tell me how should I approach for it? Chances to get it after admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How long does it takes for approval application form of an education loan from SBI?
  2. Can a 2nd year engineering student apply for an education loan? Rate of interest of SBI in Bangalore and processing fees?
  3. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  4. Whether backlog may cause discontinuing in education loan taken from SBI?
  5. How to apply online for an education loan while studying in Ukraine at SBI? Necessary documents required for it?
  6. Chances to get an education loan on BE degree from SBI?
  7. How does colleges help to get education loan from SBI?
  8. Chances to get further education loan from SBI if have already taken one loan?
  9. List of Banks which provides Education Loan to B.Tech 1st semester student?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  11. How can I get education loan for BE Civil engineering in 3rd and 4th year?
  12. Whether I am unable to apply for Education Loan if studying in 1st year of B.Tech?
  13. List of Private Banks which provides Education Loan to B.Pharma 1st semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which Bank provides education loan to MBBS 1st year student?
  15. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Karnataka Bank for BTech course? -- [New]
  16. Terms and condition to get additional education loan from SBI if already taken for BE course?
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if pursuing MBBS 1st year?
  18. Details of scholarship and education loan that a first year engineering student can apply for? -- [Most Discussed]
24th August 2017, 10:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for an education loan at SBI, Puttur, Karnataka while studying in 1st year of Civil engineering?

You can approach the SBI branch manager and ask for application form for education loan. They will guide you about the process and what documents they need.

If your documents are correct and you have a guarantor, then education loan should be available for you. Just make sure you don't have any previous loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?