21st September 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a good job in any MNC?

SIR,

Im a passout of 2010 (EEE)
Im planning to move to software from my core field.

Ive learned c,c++ and im planning to join java classes

CAN I GET A GOOD JOB IN ANY MNC's

22nd November 2012, 08:09 PM
Reddy23

Default Re: How can I get a good job in any MNC?

dear,,
you said that you have learned c, c++, that is good thing,also you have to learn the java.
Then in order to get a good job in MNC's you should also able to answer the technical questions that are being asked at the stage of interview....
The MNC's also look through the the aggregation of your b.tech,it should be minimum of 60%
You didn't mention your percentage in the question, i hope so you have that much of percentage in your b.tech.
Ultimately i am saying that you should have language skills like c, c++, java etc..also you should have minimum technical skills regarding your core subjects.
And another thing, you should posses good communication skills.
By maintaing these things attend to the interviews and show your maximum talent there, then definitely tou will get the good job in any MNC's
All the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?