20th April 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Shall I get good job in MNC if have 2 backlogs?

This charu i have 2 backlog till 7th sem and my cgp 6.5..shall i get good job in mnc company r software company expert BPO jobs..

4th May 2014, 09:39 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Shall I get good job in MNC if have 2 backlogs?

Am sorry to say that you won't be able to get jobs in good MNC companies like TCS, Accenture, Wipro etc. unless you clear your backlogs. The common eligibility criteria for the software companies who are coming for campus placements is as follows,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

Since you have 2 current backlogs you won't be able to apply for the top MNC companies but still some of small scale companies who conduct off-campus do allow candidates with 2 backlogs but most of them will be BPO or Support based jobs and not proper Software jobs.

I can see that you have 2 backlogs in your 7th sem and still one more semester is there for you to clear it. So, work hard and make sure that you clear all the exams in your 8th semester and then start applying for the jobs and try out via off-campus drives.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?