29th September 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the software job in future if I have taken commerce stream?

Good evening sir,iam sujal namdev studying in 12 but from commerce with computer stream.and i want to do I.T sector job such as software engineer or developer.am i eligible after doing bca and mca. Is it possible for me to get the software job in future if I have taken commerce stream?

29th September 2015, 12:41 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the software job in future if I have taken commerce stream?

No it is not possible for becoming a software engineer in future by choosing commerce as your stream of academics.

Since for becoming an engineer at the very first one needs to have completed their senior secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum of 50% marks in each subjects from a recognized board of education. Any equivalent degree holder are also eligible.

By doing BCA or MCA you can not become a software engineer but you will have good options in IT sector job. So you can go for the same option if your are interested in the commerce stream as these courses to have good career options in the future.
25th March 2017, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the software job in future if I have taken commerce stream?

I am very confused about my carrier in future and I am taken commerce with C computer science also interested in c and. Wanted to make couriers with C is this possible for me to do. Is I am eligible for do software engineering ....I hope you give me a quick response
I am in class 11
Have a great day
12th June 2018, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to become software enginer so which stream should i take commerce, science,or arts???
I have passed 10th std just now
8th June 2021, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to become a software enginere with a commerse stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?