6th November 2011, 01:39 PM
ghosh.aninda

Courses to take with BCA to get a good job in IT industry?

hi....im a bca 2nd yr student.....and i would like to know what courses should i undertake along with bca to get a good job in it industry.....i want job immediately but not MCA for now........i have good depth knowledege in c,c++ and presently learning ASP.NET(C#)........what should i do????pls help...........

Related Questions:
  1. Courses after BCA to get good jobs in Software/IT Industry? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get government or any good IT/Software industry job after studying BCA?
  3. Which courses to do while doing BCA to get a good job in Software/IT Industry?
  4. Difference between B.Sc CS and BCA? Which course is better from job and placement point of view?
  5. Will I get a job after BCA in software industry?
  6. Which are the certificate courses recommended for IT sector student during BCA for getting a good job in future? Best networking courses for me having less duration?
  7. Which course should I opt as my career after 12th Arts?
  8. Which are the good institutes offering courses for Embedded System in and around Mumbai/Pune? What is the minimum salary? Can I get a job in core industry without completing these courses?
  9. Will I get good job after completing Oracle DBA course if completed BCA? -- [New]
  10. Do BCA students have to work in S/W industry?
  11. Admission in B.A. Home Science at Lady Irwin college?
  12. Can I do summer training during my B.Tech Semester Break after 3rd year? Does it hold any importance?
  13. Carrier Opportunities after completing diploma in Computer Engineering
  14. What is the scope of BCS and MBA system?
  15. How to get a good job after completing BCA?
  16. Any courses that could help me to work as QC in Pharma companies and Good industry? Courses for working as environmental supervisor in Petroleum industry?
  17. How can M.Pharm freshers get jobs without having experience? What are the courses needed to get good jobs in Industry?
  18. Which are the courses that offer a job after 3 years other than BCA and B.Com?
18th November 2011, 05:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses to take with BCA to get a good job in IT industry?

You can find large number of opportunities after completing B.C.A. You can apply as a fresher in any IT company. These companies recruit on the basis of written test. Since you already have good depth knowledge in C, C++ you just have to increase your aptitude skills and surely you will clear the written test by any company. If you want to take up any course you can join for course in Java or Mainframe, Oracle, etc.
20th November 2011, 07:30 PM
brijesh2970

Dear friend,
I am happy to say you that you have already necessary language course sufficient for doing job in IT software industries but do java,PhP course to get best industry and salary. You need to increase your general ability skills......Thank You!

Best OF Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21st November 2011, 11:52 PM
ghosh.aninda

thank u for ur replies..........i have already started learning asp.net(c#)...can any1 give me any suggestions about good institutes which gives good training in web application domains????& also which will be valuable for getting jobs........
7th February 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY BCA 2012 BUT I NEED TO GET GOOD JOB AND I DNT KNOW FOR WICH COURSE TO GO FOR CAN U PLZ HELP ME OUT
14th March 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

AS A CARRER POINT OF VIEW IS IT BENEFICIAL TO DO MS AFTER BCA?
5th June 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

i have completed bca in 2011 sept, and 1 year teach a computer center pgdca & dca students,
what should i do for best carrier ,
plz give me advice .........

and mail me at [email protected]
10th January 2013, 05:24 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Courses to take with BCA to get a good job in IT industry

1.c

2.c++

3.java

4.oracle

5..net

6.php

7.mainframe

8.unix

9.linux

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?