25th May 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration for Ph.D course? What is the syllabus?

how many years to complete this course ?

I want entrance exam details ? syllabus ?

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of regular PhD after clearing NET and JRF?
  2. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  3. How to do PhD after M.Pharmacy?
  4. How to do Phd while doing job? Entrnce exam and duration?
  5. Any institute offers PhD in Planning? Duration of course?
  6. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  7. Details about Ph.D entrance exam conducted by Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar? Syllabus, course duration and exam date of Ph.D entrance exam? -- [New]
  8. Duration of PhD and fees at IIT-B?
  9. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure and syllabus of NET exam? Which subject has better scope for HR executive?
  11. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  12. After M.Tech from an ordinary college can we do PhD? Which exams to write and how to take admission?
  13. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  14. Eligibility to apply in Ph.D(Biotechnology) for M.Sc from IGNOU student? Duration of Ph.D(Biotechnology) program?
  15. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  16. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  17. How can I get syllabus for Ph.D computer science and course duration in SVU Tirupati,AP?
  18. Detailed information, admission procedure, duration and fee structure of Ph.D(English)? Is it necessary to appear in NET for Ph.D?
9th July 2015, 01:07 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration for Ph.D course? What is the syllabus?

** Duration and Syllabus of Ph.D course as given below.

==> PhD Duration

-> Minimum Duration: 2 Years

-> Maximum Duration: 5 Years

==> Syllabus

-> Chemical Biology

-> Genetics and Cell Signaling

-> Immunity and Infection

-> Molecular and Cellular Biology

-> Reproduction and Development

-> Structural and Computational Biology

==> Exam Center

--> Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Pune, Guwahati

==> Fees detail

-> For Course: 2000 INR

-> Resident Indian registration Fee 2000 INR

-> At the Time of Submission of Thesis: 5000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?