28th July 2013, 10:55 PM
priya darshini555

How can I get a government job after completing diploma in Dr Br Ambedkar

i completed my diploma in dr br ambetkar wome clg from karimnagar , persuing my btech in sai sudhir engg clg near keesara,how can i get a govt job,send me the datails of govt sectors and posts........thank u.........

13th February 2018, 09:16 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a government job after completing diploma in Dr Br Ambedkar

You will have so many job opportunities in public/government sector after completion of bachelor's degree. You have to apply for GATE examination after completion of B.Tech degree to get the job in well-reputed government company. After clearing the GATE examination with a good score, you can apply for the direct interview in so many well reputed Public Sector companies. Companies accepting GATE score for direct interview are NRL, BEL, Airport Authority of India, BARC, BBNL, BEML, NPCIL, BHEL etc. After clearing the interview, you have to clear the medical fitness test to get the job.
You can also apply for various vacancies published by different government organization after completing bachelor's degree. In this case, you have to go through the selection process defined by the company itself. The general selection process includes a written test, group discussion, interview and finally medical fitness test. You can apply for the job by visiting the official website of the company and searching the career section.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?