27th December 2010, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a government job at the age of 29 if I am a MBA graduate(SC category)?

i am a person of age 29 and i belong to caste SC. i am a graduate in MBA. how can i get a govt job now. please answer my question

Related Questions:
23rd May 2011, 10:33 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a government job at the age of 29 if I am a MBA graduate(SC category)?

Since you are from the SC caste you can avail of the age relaxations. Normally there will be relaxation of 2 to 3 years for all Government post for candidates of this caste. You can choose to write the PSC test or Civil Service or the Probationary Officer test. You need to check out the pattern and structure of these test. Also do take a decision on the kind of job that will interest you and take the appropriate test for the same.
23rd May 2011, 05:53 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get a government job at the age of 29 if I am a MBA graduate(SC category)?

You can apply for Bank PO job.
Many PSUs ONGC, BSNL, OIL, MTNL employ MBAs as HR managers.
Whenever there are job vacancies, announcement is made in Employment news.
Eligibility conditions are mentioned in he advertisement.

For Bank PO:
Candidate should have completed their graduation with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.

Candidate must be computer literate to be eligible for this course.

Candidate must be above 21 years of age and must not be more than 30 years of age.
16th June 2011, 03:54 PM
Sagar Keshari

D bst thng u cn do is take emplowment news evry week. der u wil find many job. apply 4 dat. u r sc. ur chances r high.
29th October 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a government job at the age of 29 if I am a MA(public admin) & MBA graduate(General category)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?