13th December 2016, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I continue with my B.Ed course which I left before 3 years due to Health problems? Do I have to take admission again?

Respected Sir, I belong to SC Category and I want to apply for Government job so I want to know is there any Age Relaxation for SC and ST category in Government jobs? If yes then please tell me about it.

Related Questions:
29th December 2016, 12:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue with my B.Ed course which I left before 3 years due to Health problems? Do I have to take admission again?

No, for a short duration course like B.Ed, you can't continue from where you left. You have to take fresh admission again with the help of entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

Age relaxation is definitely eligible for SC and ST category candidates which is mostly 5 years for government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?