8th July 2016, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Which government job I can apply after completion of BA Arts and MBA in Marketing?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am 34 years old and I want to go in government sector job. Age is the major factor because in every government job the age limit is 28 or 30. So please tell me for which job I apply. My education qualifications is BA Arts and MBA in marketing

RRegards DDesraj

Related Questions:
  1. Which government job I can apply after being 34 years age?
  2. Is age a major factor for getting the government job? Am I eligible to get the government job at the age of 34 years?
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job after completion of Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job at the age of 34 years?
  5. Which sector I would be able to get the job after completion of MBA system and marketing?
  6. In which Government jobs can I apply after doing BBA and MBA Marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA course?
  8. Is there any good job opportunity in government sector for MBA marketing degree holder? I have 20 years work experience
  9. Which are the various government job opportunities for MBA Marketing and HR candidates in Indian Railways?
  10. Which Departments I can apply for Government Job Opportunities having completed MBA in Marketing & HR?
  11. How can I get a new government job in marketing sector after massing MBA in Marketing?
  12. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  13. Which Entrance Exams are best suitable for me to get Government Jobs being a candidate of pursuing MBA in Marketing?
  14. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Economics after completion of MBA in Sales and Marketing?
  15. What kind of job is offered after completion of MBA in Marketing or Finance? What is the salary to expect? -- [New]
  16. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of MBA course?
  17. Will it be beneficial for me to do MBA after doing English Honors after 12th Arts?
  18. What further studies I have to choose to get a job in Government sector after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 66% and MBA with Marketing and HRM?
8th July 2016, 10:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government job I can apply after completion of BA Arts and MBA in Marketing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

I am 34 years old and I want to go in government sector job. Age is the major factor because in every government job the age limit is 28 or 30. So please tell me for which job I apply. My education qualifications is BA Arts and MBA in marketing

RRegards DDesraj
You have completed B.A degree, So you can apply for government sector jobs like Assistant Teacher.

If you have completed bachelor degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university, then you are eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission exam which is conducted for Assistant School Teacher post.

B.Ed is necessary for School Service Commission exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.
9th July 2016, 05:42 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government job I can apply after completion of BA Arts and MBA in Marketing?

Yes, as you are well aware of the age limit to appear for government jobs entrance examination so most probably you have crossed the age limit to appear for entrance examination.

But, if you are from reserved category then you can appear for examination for recruitment in Banking, Railway etc.

But if belong to general category and have B.Ed degree you can appear for TET or after qualifying in NET examination eligible for Assistant Professor for recruitment as teacher.

There are not many available options for you to get the job in public sector.
9th July 2016, 11:05 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

RRegards DDesraj
You can apply for various government jobs after completion of BA and MBA in Marketing. Some of the government organizations with website links given for your reference;

- NSIC – Assistant Manager (Business Development) Click Here
- Power Grid – Junior Officer Trainee - Click Here
- CEL – Manager – Marketing - Click Here
- Air India – Senior Executive - Click Here
- SIDBI - Assistant Manager – Click Here
- NRHM – Manager - Click Here

You can find more government job details in the websites and Employment News paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?