4th November 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Which line of government job I can apply if my age is 33 years and belong to OBC category?

Sir/Mam, Now my age is 33. I belong to OBC category, I have completed graduate in mechanical engineering. I want to do government job please suggest me line for preparation and direct me proper line. Can you please give me the information on this?

14th November 2016, 02:43 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which line of government job I can apply if my age is 33 years and belong to OBC category?

For most of Public Sector Undertaking jobs, the upper age limit is 30 years. So, you will not be able to get jobs in PSUs after clearing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering examination. In case of technical jobs, you are over age. There are certain exams for which you are still eligible.

>>If you to join any of services like IAS, IPS, IRS etc. You can apply for Civil Services examination as upper age limit for OBC candidates is 35 years.

>>You can apply for State Public Service Commission examination.

>>There is no upper age limit for GATE examination, if you want to pursue M.Tech and then become lecturer in engineering college, you can apply for this examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?