29th July 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Indian Army after passing 12th with 61.54%

how can i get indian army after passing 12th with 61.54%, and i have also in ncc, and i get 'b' certificate in ncc ?

31st July 2012, 10:50 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I get Indian Army after passing 12th with 61.54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i get indian army after passing 12th with 61.54%, and i have also in ncc, and i get 'b' certificate in ncc ?
Yes your eligible to Apply for Indian Army Examination After Completing 12th standard , you may apply for NDA Examination After Completing 12th standard .

NDA stands for National Defence Academy . This Examination Organized by Union public Service Commission for every twice in year .

The Selection Procedure for this Examination may divided into Written Examination , Interview and Physical standards .

( Note :- You having NCC "B" Certificate , So First preference is given to you at the Time of Interview .)

The Minimum Academic Qualification is require to Apply for NDA Examination ,One should passed in 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University .

Your age should be 16 1/2 years to 19 years and there is no Upper age relaxation . You should be Unmarried male candidate .

You should be Physically as well as Medically Fit and You should be Citizen of India

NDA Examination Pattern :-

If your belong from science stream then may apply for Indian Army Technical Entry Examination .To apply for this Examination . You should Complete 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in science stream with Physics and Mathematics from recognized University .

The Final year candidate of 12th board Examination may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

You should score Minimum 75% Percentage of marks in 12th board Examination and Your age should be 16 1/2 to 19 1/2 years .

You should be Citizen of India and You should be physically as well as Mentally Fit , Eyesight , weight and Height etc,,

So, After Completing 12th standard you may apply for any one of the Examination in which you have interested ,
31st July 2012, 10:57 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
you can join indian army by applying nda exam.

there are other exam also;
Indian Military Academy
Indian Army Engineering Graduate Exam
Indian Army Short Service Commission (Non- Technical) Exam
for more;-
www.upsc.gov.in
31st July 2012, 11:08 AM
karthik.mm
Member+

Dear Friend,

There are various position In Indian army, 10th is the minimum education required for Soldier (General Duty)(All Arms),10+2 Required for Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defense).

Please find the below attachments which contains details about Various Position offered In Indian army and their eligibility criteria.

I Hope The Below Information Be Useful to you.

All The Best
31st July 2012, 02:35 PM
karthik.mm
Member+

Dear friend,

Please find the document attached it contains all the eligibility criteria and details about the various post available at Indian Army

All The Best
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND AGE CRITERIA.pdf(255.8 KB, 130 views)
31st July 2012, 07:17 PM
Srikar achill

Sir,Yes your eligible to Apply for Indian Army Examination After Completing 12th standard , you may apply for NDA Examination After Completing 12th standard .
NDA stands for National Defence Academy . This Examination Organized by Union public Service Commission for every twice in year .
The Selection Procedure for this Examination may divided into Written Examination , Interview and Physical standards .
( Note : - You having NCC "B" Certificate , So First preference is given to you at the Time of Interview .)
The Minimum Academic Qualification is require to Apply for NDA Examination ,One should passedin 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University .
Your age should be 16 1/2 years to 19 years and there is no Upper age relaxation . You should be Unmarriedmale candidate .
You should be Physically as well as Medically Fit and You should be Citizen of India
3rd September 2012, 02:04 AM
denwer1

Yes you are definitely eligible for the armed forces (Indian army). As you have passed 12th so you have two options. You can either join NDA after giving the nda examination or you can first complete your graduation (b.tech/b.sc etc) and then apply to army. After your graduation you can also appear for CDS examination and go for Army. But now the best option for you is to join NDA. Formore details please visit http://upsc.gov.in
23rd June 2013, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

does non TES are not allowed for combat in army
plz rply sir
23rd June 2013, 12:59 PM
vetrikarthik

Thumbs up Re: How can I get Indian Army after passing 12th with 61.54%

Hai friend,

To join Indian Army after 12th, one should write NDA exam.

NDA - National Defence Academy.

Eligibility Criteria to join NDA:

Nationality - citizen of India.

Age - 16.5 to 19 years.

Marital Status - Unmarried male candidates.

Educational Qualification :

For Indian Army - 12th Pass.
For Indian Navy & Indian Air Force - 12th Pass with physics & maths subjects.

Hope this information is useful to you.

All the best.
23rd June 2013, 01:09 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend..............

I you want to Join in Indian Army first you can crack the NDA Examination

NDA stands for National Defense Academy

The exam, which is carried out by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), will be held for admission to 130 Army, Navy and Air Force Course and 92 Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) for 2013 session.

Eligibility Criteria

The candidate should:

Have a XII Class / Equivalent passed certificate conducted by State Board / Universities. Those appearing for the exam can also apply provided they furnish the proof of passing the Class XII exam at a later date as specified by the UPSC.

Have Physics & Maths in 10+2 if he has applied for Navy & Air Force.

Be an unmarried male.

Be between 16 1/2 to 19 years of age.

Be physically fit.

Exam Pattern

The written test has 2 papers both of which will last for 150 minutes each:

Mathematics: Topics to be covered include Arithmetic, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics

General Ability: This paper includes English & GK. Questions from Physics, Chemistry, General Science, History & Freedom Movement, Geography and Current affairs will be asked in the GK section.

How to Apply

All eligible candidates may apply online through Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) website http://upsconline.nic.in on or before the last date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?