24th March 2012, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

How can I get information regarding available Government Exams? I have completed 12th commerce with 65%

sir i recently completed my 12th commerce with 65 percent and now i want to give some government exam ......plz give me some options so i can selEct and start reading....

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  2. List of forms to apply for Government jobs after 12th commerce
  3. Entrance exams to get government jobs for 12th Commerce student?
  4. Can I reappear in 12th board exams with Science if completed with Commerce?
  5. Is it possible for getting a job after passing 12th in commerce stream? -- [New]
  6. Can I do nursing after completing 12th commerce? Which course can I join after passing?
  7. Should I have to do any course for getting job in any government Bank if completed 12th Commerce?
  8. What should I study further if completed 12th Commerce from CBSE Board?
  9. Information about the government job? Which are the government exams?
  10. Admission as Private candidate for 12th Science after completing 12th Commerce 3 years back?
  11. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion 12th exams?
  12. How may I join Indian Army after completing 12th std from commerce stream? What's the applying procedure?
  13. What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th commerce?
  14. Entrance exams to study further for 12th Commerce with Computer Application NIOS Board student?
  15. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in Railway recruitment exams after completing 12th Commerce?
  18. Information about government entrance exam? What category of exams are conducted?
6th April 2012, 06:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get information regarding available Government Exams? I have completed 12th commerce with 65%

You can get the information regarding the various government exams from the notifications which get published in the official websites. There are many government job portals and employment dailies also from which you can get information regarding government exams. After completing 12th class you can attend the UPSC and SSC exams for getting jobs in different government departments. You need to take these exams to get jobs in Railways, Telecom, Defense sector etc. You can also apply for bank exams for clerical cadre positions in public sector banks.
2nd September 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get information regarding available Government Exams? I have completed 12th commerce with 65%

what can i do after passing 12 as i have filled b.com forms and what to give entrance exams in banking sides
3rd June 2014, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am a commerce student i have just passed my 12 exam by securing 70%. I am very much confused what to do??
i want to do something for the country but i am completely unknown of what is available. please suggest.
28th May 2015, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Can a marathi commerce student is elligible for hotel management course ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?