9th May 2013, 08:35 PM
pushraj prabhakar

How can I get a job in IB in B.Tech Level? I am a student of B.Tech in computer branch

I am student of b.tech computer branch how can get job in ib in b.tech level[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][/COLOR]

31st August 2015, 08:08 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in IB in B.Tech Level? I am a student of B.Tech in computer branch

Yes, there is one entrance test at the bachelor's degree level called Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam. The entrance exam is conducted by the Ministry of Home Affairs every year.

Academic qualification:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for the exam.

Age criteria:

>>The age limit for the candidates of general category is 18-30 years and upper age limit is relaxed upto three years to OBC candidates and five years to SC/St candidates.

So during you final year of bachelor's degree in computer science engineering, you can apply for the ACIO entrance exam. Start preparing for the exam from right now. Work on aptitude, English, General intelligence and reasoning, General awareness so that you can crack the exam in first attempt.

For General knowledge, refer to Lucent Publication book. For aptitude, you can refer to R.S Aggarwal. If you have any more query regarding this exam, then visit www.mha.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?