24th August 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in Indian Railway after completing 10th class?

how can i get a job in indian railways after completing 10th class

18th July 2015, 07:31 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in Indian Railway after completing 10th class?

To join Indian Railways after Class 10th you will have to first complete your higher secondary degree course as the minimum educational qualification for the railway job is same degree with PCM as your main subjects with at least second division from a recognized board of examination.

Then you will have to clear the SCRA examination held for the recruitment in the Indian Railways. SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentice examination and the same examination is held by Union Public Service Commission once every year.

Apart from the educational qualification required as mentioned in the top paragraph you must have the nationality of India with age lying within 17 years to 21 years for appearing in the same examination.

Also the examination is held in two stages which are called as General ability test and Personality Assessment test ( Interview ) and are held in mentioned order.

For more information regarding the same examination you can log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
30th March 2020, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job in Indian Railway after completing 10th class?

Dear sir I am 16 years old .also in present I am arts student .then how I can apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?