28th November 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

How to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of M.Sc in Biotechnology?

dear sir i am the student of msc biotechnology, so how can i do job in indian railway.i am intrested to do job in indian railway ?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Indian Railway for Biotechnology students?
  2. How to get a job in Indian Railway while being a candidate of B.Com?
  3. Any opportunities for B.Tech Biotechnology students in Indian Railway? Can I try other jobs in Indian Railway which are unrelated to Biotechnology?
  4. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  5. What should I do to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Where can I get good Information regarding this?
  6. Can I get job in Indian Railway within 5 months if secured 63% in 12th being a female candidate?
  7. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  9. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  10. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for IRTS?
  12. Job opportunities in Biotechnology after passing MSc Biotechnology in Aurangabad?
  13. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc Agriculture Biotechnology?
  14. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology?
  15. How can I get job in Indian Railway Mail Service after M.Sc? Which exam to give? -- [New]
  16. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  17. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  18. Job opportunities in Indian Railway for a female candidate who has secured 72% in Intermediate PCM?
12th December 2011, 01:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of M.Sc in Biotechnology?

You can apply for various jobs positions under Indian railways. Pharmacist is the most suited job for M.Sc in Biotechnology graduates. Apart from this, the candidate can apply for officer level post, clerical positions, etc. TTR, Loco Pilot, etc are other job positions in Indian railways. The candidate should attend and pass the exams carried out by RRB to get in to such posts. The application for the jobs can be submitted through the website of RRB or through post.
31st December 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of M.Sc in Biotechnology?

any job for ba holders and lot off people sitting in aour houses please indian govt help for ba holders
22nd July 2012, 01:04 AM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Respected sir/mam,

firstly i listed the eligibility criteria to get job in tc or rpf

>>10th pass with minimum aggregate 50%

>>minimum age is 18 yrs

>>max age is 30 for general category

>>age relaxation for sc/st 5yrs

>>age relaxation for obc 3 yrs

Selection process
>>written test
>>interview

salary :4500/- per month

2)Ticket collector job

eligibility:
>>bachelor degree with 55% aggregrate
>>age between 17 to 30 yrs
>>indian citizen required

selection process:

>>written test(rrb exam)
>>interview

for this you can visit:
http://www.rrb.gov.in

3)IES
Indian Railway Service of signal engineer

post --indian raliway store service
post--indian telecommunication service

2)combined engineering service
post--indian railway service of engineer
post--indian railway service of electrical engineer
post--indian railway service of signal engineer
post--indian railway store service

various field in railway department:

>>assistant loco pilot
>>railway driver
>>railway clerk
>>railway constable& sub inspector
>>junior engineer
>>station master

Selection process
>>written test

it include:

>>aptitude question
>>reasoning question
>>general awareness
>>general english
>>technical question

railway notification details:
>>last dast for application:11/6/2012

for jobs related to railway recruitment board you can visit:
http://www.rrcb.gov.in

or
http://www.freejobalert.com

or
http://www.freshersworld.com

or
http://www.serviceexams.com/railway_...dian_railways/

Quote:
all the best
Quote:
work hard and live your dreams
22nd July 2012, 04:36 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hiii....!!

-->to get job in railway eligibility criteria is given as follows:-

*10th pass with atlest 55%marks

*minimum age 18 yrs

*maximum age 30 yrs

*age relaxation for SC/ST-5 yrs

*age relaxation for OBC -3 yrs

-->selection process:-

-->written test

-->interview

-->salary 4500 per month

all the best...go ahead!!!
25th July 2012, 08:59 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

You can apply for various jobs positions under Indian railways. Pharmacist is the most suited job for M.Sc in Biotechnology graduates. Apart from this, the candidate can apply for officer level post, clerical positions, etc. TTR, Loco Pilot, etc are other job positions in Indian railways. The candidate should attend and pass the exams carried out by RRB to get in to such posts. The application for the jobs can be submitted through the website of RRB or through post.
8th August 2015, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I have done m.sc in chemistry . So plz tell me some jobs regarding railways
5th April 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, I have done M.sc in inorganic chemistry and working as a helper in TRD department. So please suggest me jobs related to chemistry qualification either promotion basis or else direct recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?