11th August 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job as Legal Advisor in bank? I have completed B.ALLB

im completing b.a.ll.b. , mba and i m searching my job as legal adviser in bank
so my expected salary

27th March 2014, 01:38 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get a job as Legal Advisor in bank? I have completed B.ALLB

You can apply for the post of legal advisor in any bank according to their requirement. You need to do corporate law. Your score in CLAT entrance exam will decide the admission. At least you need to have cleared Higher Secondary School/Intermediate Examination (10+2) in any stream as well as graduation level with minimum 50 per cent marks in aggregate. In general, you can apply for the LLB degree after completion of graduation. Incase of regular course, your merit is assessed through a Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) conducted by the CLAT Committee. The entrance exams will have a paper of 90 minutes containing 150 questions.
15th May 2015, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job as Legal Advisor in bank? I have completed B.ALLB

I'm completed BA BL so I need legal advisor job.....how much salary you are provide and also what is the procedures for am applying......I'm completed BA BL degree at chennai ambedkar govt law collage you need any percentage of marks...for the bank legal advoicer.......
9th November 2015, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

I am studying LLB 2nd yr . What are the reqirments to become a bank legal adviser
13th July 2016, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Procedure for applying as a legal advisor in bank after completing ballb?
7th February 2017, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage of marks is required for the post of legal advisor in bank
17th May 2019, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I am studying BALLB 4th year. How can I get a job as legal Advisor in bank ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?