17th December 2012, 12:44 PM
yatesh2

What should I do after 12th or graduation? I am a 12th class student in science

i am in 12th class in science. I want to do L.L.B.. I'm not sure either i should do it after 12th or after graduation.plz guide me the right way and plz tl me is there any scope in L.L.B.?

27th December 2012, 11:51 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th or graduation? I am a 12th class student in science

LLB offer adequate scope for higher studies as well as career. After completion of the course, you can join as Legal advisor or Legal Officer. As you have completed 12th, you can try for integrated LLB course. Duration of the course is 5 years. Admission is offered on the basis of entrance test like CLAT.
27th December 2012, 07:43 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th or graduation? I am a 12th class student in science

hi,
Some of the Best Science Courses after 12th standard are listed below:-
- MBBS(Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery)
- Graduate diploma in print and web, broadcast or multimedia Journalism
- Advanced Diploma in Digital Film Making
- Advanced Diploma in Pre-Production and Game Design
- Advanced Diploma in VFX
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- B. E. (Mechanical Engineering)
- B. Sc. (Biotechnology)
- B. Sc. Applied Physical Science
- B. Sc. Life Sciences
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Criminology
- B. Tech (Aerospace Engineering)
- B. Tech (Mechanical & Automation Engg.)
- B.A.M.S.
- B.Arch
- B.C.A (Bachelor in Computer Applications)
- B.D.S (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda medicine and Surgery)
- B.E ( Information Technology)
- B.E ( Manufacturing Processes and Automation Engineering)
- B.E (Aeronautical Engineering)
- B.E (Bio-Medical Engineering)
- B.M.R.Sc (Bachelor of Medical Record Science)
- B.Pharm
- B.Sc (Fashion Technology International) (with International Exposure)
- B.Sc (Hons.) in Computer Games Development
- B.Sc (Hons.) in Software Engineering
Best of luck...
27th December 2012, 11:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you want to complete your Law degree in 5 years then you can opt for it after 10+2 .

If you want to complete in 6 years then you can opt after graduation.

After graduation it will be of 3 years and after 10+2 it will be of 5 years duration.

So choice is yours which way you want to choose. If you are only interested in Law then you can opt for it after 10+2 itself.

There is entrance exam conducted for both type of entry and you have to get a good rank to get good college after counselling.

National law schools in India are best for studying law degree and fee also is reasonable in these colleges.

There will be many jobs available for you after you complete your degree in law.

There is very good scope in this field because every one needs legal advisor nowadays and every firm hires good advocates for their legal procedures.

There are many government jobs also available for law graduates.

You must complete your law degree from a very good college if you want to get a good job.

Hence you should start preparing for entrance exam for law if you want to get a good law college.

For more information visit http://www.clat.ac.in
22nd May 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

kya m b.a. krke m.a. krke goverment job pa skta hu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?