9th January 2021, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in NASA being an 11th student?

Sir, it is my dream to get job in NASA. I am studying in 11th standard and I have scored 85% in 10th standard. I would like to know how can I get job in NASA? Please tell me as soon as possible.

14th January 2021, 10:38 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in NASA being an 11th student?

NASA is space agency of USA. NASA stands for National Aeronautics Space Administration.

To join NASA as a space scientist or computer scientist, you must have working experience in this field.

So, firstly you must complete your 11th and 12th standard with PCM stream (i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).

After 12th standard, you can pursue science related graduation course like B.Tech, B.Sc., etc. from a recognized university.

ISRO releases notifications for its vacancies or you can appear for GATE exam through which ISRO recruits and fill its positions.

If your rank is good in GATE, then you can get placed in ISRO. After 10-15 years of experience in ISRO, you can apply for job in NASA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?