3rd August 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Which job can I get after completing masters in Astrophysics? Can I get a job in NASA or ISRO

hye....nw i m in bsc 1st year (phy,elect,maths,stat)...i want to ask that after completing mater in physics/astrophysics can i get job in NASA or ISRO..thank u

6th January 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which job can I get after completing masters in Astrophysics? Can I get a job in NASA or ISRO

can I get admission for pg in astrophysics through gate score
6th January 2013, 09:09 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which job can I get after completing masters in Astrophysics? Can I get a job in NASA or ISRO

You have a very wide scope in India as well as in abroad in order to give an edge to your career and future.
You can apply for the Indian space research organization. With your research work basis. It will be followed by an interview.

And in order to join NASA, you should at least be having a masters degree in aerospace engineering or astro physics with a minimum of 2 years of fantastic research work.
For more details, you can check the link given below

http://www.nasa.gov/audience/foreducators/plantgrowth/joinchallenge/index.html
13th April 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

to become an astronaut what shouldn i study whether astro physics or aerospace engineering?which is better
8th September 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I'm completed in B.sc physics after that I will join astro physics it will be scope are not.
8th December 2015, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Can i go for msc.astrophysics or aerospace engineering after completing my bsc in microbiology??
10th May 2017, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi viewers,this is subrahmanyam from andhra pradesh, india. I have lots of internet to be an junior engineer in NASA.But i was unable to know my path through which I have to travel to succeed my dream ,i.e., to be a j.e in NASA. Can anyone kindly reply me.At present i am studying diploma in electronics and communication engineering in my near by polytechnic college. If any kind heated is interested to show me a path,please call to this number:9701646760
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?