22nd August 2012, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for CTS or TCS after doing B.Tech Biotech?

I am B.Tech biotech final yr student.hv scored 58 % in 10th 72 % in 12th (state board ). m nw 8 ptr.. am i elegible fr cts or tcs.. if not then plz suggest me the other firms...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
  2. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
  3. How to do salary negotiation between two companies if I am a experienced candidate?
  4. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  5. Summer training in reputed companies like TCS, CTS after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  6. Should I attend interview of TCS if already placed in CTS?
  7. Can I attend Interview after scoring 78% in 10th, 86% in 12th? I have completed bachelor with 65%
  8. Am I eligible for TCS/CTS after scoring 75% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 75% in diploma engineering?
  9. Exam pattern and interview questions for companies like CTS, TCS and Wipro for B.Tech final semester student?
  10. Recruitment procedure in companies like TCS & CTS for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student?
  11. Am I eligible to join MNCs like TCS, CTS and HP if cleared all the 4 backlogs in MCA?
  12. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  13. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in M.Sc?
  15. Am I eligible for placement in CTS and TCS? I'm 4th year B.Tech(CSE) student and got 59.6% marks in 10th
  16. Am I eligible to get job in Capegemini, Wipro, TCS or CTS if secured 74% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 7.1 CGPA till 5th semester of B.Tech? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to apply in TCS or CTS if completed B.Tech in 6 years and working in IBM?
  18. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
25th April 2013, 08:49 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CTS or TCS after doing B.Tech Biotech?

hi,

Eligibility criteria of TCS : -

1) The candidates should have completed 10th with a minimum of 60%

2) The candidates should have seucred a minimum of 60% in 12th
The candidates should have passes 12th from a Recognised college

3) The candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% in B.tech from a Recognised university

4) There should not be any backlogs

5) There should not be more than 2 years of Gap in Candidates Studies

All the best...................
8th June 2013, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

m B.Tech Biotech student...m entering into final yr.,.we are getting selected in your company.....is there any special work for biotech student or is the job is same for all deptarment student???
8th June 2013, 05:45 PM

yes, for sure......

you are eligible for TCS and if TCS is not visiting to your campus you can go for off_campus also.you can resister yourself to TCS campus comune launched by tcs recently.......
29th August 2014, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.tech biotechnology student from nit durgapur. tcs is visiting my college on 2nd of september. they have shortlisted some of the students with high pointers for direct interview round including me. i am not proficient in c programming or any other computer language for that matter. how should i prepare for the interview in this short period of time. please help
14th January 2021, 09:41 PM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

Yes, you are eligible for TCS, Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini recruitment process.

12th standard percentage marks is calculated except optional subject.

TCS, Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini are the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS, Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini are,

TCS, Cognizant and Capgemini=60%
Infosys=65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS, Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini recruitment.

Process of TCS, Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemni recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR

www.tcs.com/

www.cognizant.com/

www.infosys.com/

www.capgemini.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?