14th December 2015, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Job in NASA or ISRO being a 3rd year student? Qualification required to get job in NASA or ISRO?

I am a B.E ECE 3rd year student, in future I want to get job in NASA OR ISRO. What are the qualification or extra qualification get job, is there any exams are available to get a job?

15th December 2015, 09:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in NASA or ISRO being a 3rd year student? Qualification required to get job in NASA or ISRO?

There is no direct path to go to NASA after completion of B.E ECE in India. You need to opt for an indirect path which can lead you to NASA. You need to prepare for the entrance exam of ISRO. ISRO conducts entrance exams for ECE graduates every year and recruits them as a junior executive trainee. You need to crack the exam and get a job opportunity in ISRO. Then after few years of good service and good research you may have the opportunity to go to NASA for a better research.
15th December 2015, 10:05 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in NASA or ISRO being a 3rd year student? Qualification required to get job in NASA or ISRO?

ISRO is Indian space research organisation and getting job in such a well reputed organization is not an easy task. You must have to score at least 60% marks in your graduation degree to apply for Junior scientist job in ISRO. Also you have to appear in the exam that is conducted by the organization the in the month of April.

In the similar way you can apply for the job in NASA. You simply have to go to their official website and click on the career with NASA. Here you simply have to apply for the job as per your eligibility criteria.

My suggestion to you is that you should also prepare yourself for the technical and personal interview. Because if you qualify the exam then you have to crack the interview also for getting the job.
15th December 2015, 11:59 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

No dear 3rd year candidates of graduation are not allowed for NASA/ISRO recruitment. Since the recruitment is being conducted for final year candidates or completed graduates. Not for other people who are studying the graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?