1st April 2017, 08:48 PM
chithralekha1994

How can I get a Loan for starting a UPSC Coaching Institute? What is the eligibility criteria required?

Respected Sir, I want to start a Coaching Institute for UPSC but I am not financially stable so I want a Loan so that I can start the Institute. I want to know how can I get a Loan for starting a UPSC Coaching Institute? What is the eligibility criteria required? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get education loan for UPSC Coaching? In how many days will I get loan and with how much interest?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to take loan for UPSC coaching?
  3. Will bank sanction loan for UPSC Exam coaching?
  4. Eligibility criteria for seeking an Educational Loan? How to apply for the loan?
  5. Eligibility criteria, list of coaching classes in Karnataka and reference books for preparation of UPSC exam? How many posts are there in UPSC?
  6. Criteria, age-limit and attempts allowed for UPSC exams? What is the best institute in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in Infosys? What would be the starting salary?
  8. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 2.10 Lacs to study BBA course?
  9. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for UPSC Exam?
  10. Which Financial Authority or Bank provides Education Loan for UPSC exams preparation?
  11. Which institute should I select for postal coaching for UPSC(IAS) exam?
  12. Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for BPSC exam? List of best coaching institutes in Bihar for it? Which combination should I choose for it?
  13. Education loan for BAMS course?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required for UPSC exam? Can a Stenographer apply for UPSC exam?
  15. Does UGC approved certificate of college is required for education loan?
  16. Am I eligible for UPSC exam after scoring 59% marks in B.Com Graduation?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for UPSC exam? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?
  18. Eligibility criteria to get loan for studying MS in USA?
31st May 2023, 11:26 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a Loan for starting a UPSC Coaching Institute? What is the eligibility criteria required?

No banks provide education loans to cover the expense of coaching fees for the preparation of the Civil Services examination or for that matter any competitive examination.

As bank provides education loans for covering expense of professional degree courses like B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech., M.C.A., M.B.A., etc. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?