3rd April 2015, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

How can I get my AIPMT 2015 admit card if forgot password and security question?

I forgot my password of aipmt 2015 and also forgot the question and the answer of the question so plz tell me how I got my admid card... Ragistn no is 6306001 I m Pritam verma

3rd April 2015, 07:30 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my AIPMT 2015 admit card if forgot password and security question?

Do not worry, you can get your AIPMT 2015 even after forgetting your Password and Security Question and Security Answer. Go to the below AIPMT 2015 Admit Card Download Link, click on "Forgot Password" option available at right side of the page.

There are two options for you to reset your password,

1) Through Security Question - Ignore this method as you have forgotten the details

2) Through OTP (One Time Password) -- Consider this method

How to download AIPMT Admit Card 2015 when forgotten the password:

>> Enter all the below details and click on "Submit" button to download your AIPMT 2015 Admit Card/ Call Letter
* Registration Number __________
* Candidate Name __________
* Date of Birth __________ (DD/ MM/ YYYY)
* Enter Security Pin _________ (Security can be seen on the same page , refresh if is not clearly visible)

Click here to Download AIPMT 2015 Admit Card

Click here to recover Password (Through OTP)
3rd April 2015, 04:17 PM
mohitvats86

Default Re: How can I get my AIPMT 2015 admit card if forgot password and security question?

Don't worry, God always open one door when all the doors are closed.
Go to this link for downloading your admit card for AIPMT 2015.
http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/online/ForgetPwd.aspx
here you can reset your password/download your admit card
Option 1) through security question
and also by
Option 2) Through OTP
Choose OTP option fill the columns as Registration no., name and DOB. that's all you don't need security question. password will be reset by a One time password OTP on your mobile by which you can download your admit card.
i have attached a pdf file for your admit card which i attempted but i need only DOB which you don't have written in your query.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf pritam admit card.pdf(106.6 KB, 221 views)
2nd May 2015, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to attest photo by gazetted officer that has to b paste on aipmt 2015 admit card? what about self attestation act by PM modi Is it also applicable for aipmt photo attestation formality. Plz answer soon
13th July 2015, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I forgot my security question password and otp what should i do to ger admit card
13th July 2015, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I got otp ,now what should I do furthure to download aipmt admit card of retest2015.
15th July 2015, 03:53 PM
pushpendra nanoma

I forgot my password of aipmt 2015 and also forgot the question and the answer of the question so plz tell me how I got my admid card... Ragistn no is 6439536....I m pushpendra Nanoma ..
22nd July 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I FORGET MY PASSWORD SO PLEASE HELP ME BY TELLING THE WAY TO GET PASSWORD STEP BY STEP
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?