20th November 2010, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Forgot JMET application number. How to get the admit card?

sir
i forgot my jmet app No. what shall i do for receive my admit card.

26th November 2010, 12:30 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Forgot JMET application number. How to get the admit card?

Hmm..actually you should have noted that application number in some safe place. Anyway now since its not possible to get it I would suggest you to contact the JMET exam officials as they migh help you in getting you application number back and so the admit card..

Even If you dont receive your admit card I guess the application number is just for checking you admit card details

So dont worry so just pray that there are no mistakes in your admit card and you will son recieve the admit card soon through post at your doorstep

For more information about it you may contact the exam officials..

All the best
26th November 2010, 05:30 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Sorry its too late,the last date of submission of admit cards is already over i.e on November 12.

You can try to contact the IIT officials or visit their official website for further more details but since the last date of submission of admit card is already over there's no use of doing that.

Try your best for the next time,keep working hard and try to be responsible.

All the best
26th November 2010, 07:03 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

well it looks like a huge mistake . you should have noted the application number in any safe place or you should have kept a xerox of your application form.
but it is not a matter to think about because you had already loosed it. now there is no any way to check your application status. you can only wait for your admit card to receive . the application number is useful for seeing your application status .now you can't do any thing because every time you will ask for your admit card the officials will need your application number.
so , just wait and watch.
26th November 2010, 08:51 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

If you forgot your JMET application number, then please contact to the JMET officials soon. I hope they will help you and provide you the application form number.

So, please dont worry, if you forgot the appplication number, you will definately get your admit card soon.

If you have fill the application form correctly, then definately you will receive your admit card soon. So, please wait for the admit card, you will definately receive soon.

So, i will suggest you, just contact to the concerned authority of JMET. They will definately helps you in this matter.

thanks

Rahul k
16th December 2010, 07:54 PM
nelsongiles

Please don't worry

After filling the JMET paper application, they dispatch the confirmation of the application with the application ID and the details. You can check the mail for your application number, or else you have registered the application successfully the admit card will soon reach your address. Another solution is the you can go directly to the centre you registered and inquire the details regarding the JMET application number
19th December 2010, 08:00 PM
nelsongiles

To get the admit card for the JMET exam is easy, eventhough the application number is lost of forgot. While filling the online JMET paper application the information are feeded and the board will send you the admit card, even though you do not have the application number. To check the status of your application you can visit the exam centre regarding the admit card.
12th January 2011, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

my application form nda -1 2011 receive
12th January 2011, 11:16 PM
rihhu
Member+

hi you should have noted it down somewhere anyways now as you dont have the number dont worry you i would suggest you to contact officials and tell the situation i hope they will understand it
and dont worry you will get admit card if you have filled it in the right way

all the best
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?