6th September 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

How can I get my degree after completing executive MBA from university?

Dear Sir ,
I have completed my Executive MBA from university.but still i am waiting for my degree.

Kindly let me know the process how can i get my degree.

Thanks & Regards
Abdul Mughani Mansoori
99295-90158
[email protected]

31st October 2016, 05:48 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get my degree after completing executive MBA from university?

You cannot help but wait for this. This is totally in the hands of the university. What you should remember is that due to the administrative procedure, every university offers the degree at the end of around 6 months-1 year after the completion of the degree. This is a common case for almost all universities. Sometimes due to other circumstantial problems, this time might be prolonged. In that case, you will have to talk to the departmental head of your university. He will be able to tell you the cause of the delay.
What you will receive immediately is the marks sheet of your examination. But regarding the certificate of your degree, like I said, it would take minimum 1 year before it is issued.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?