1st August 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Executive MBA after doing 2 year B.Com?

I am 2 years B-COM.can i eligible for Executive MBA.please help me.My Degree from Burdwan university

2nd August 2011, 08:52 PM
redhead

Default Re: Am I eligible for Executive MBA after doing 2 year B.Com?

For executive MBA, most of the good management colleges require that the candidate should be at least a graduate with some experience which varies from 2 to 10 years.
Since you are in 2nd year B.Com, I will suggest you that if you want to pursue the Executive MBA course, then you should complete your graduation and get some job experience of at least 2-5 years. With a 2-5 years experience, you can apply to various reputed management colleges like the IIMs.

The admission procedure for admission in this course includes a Written Test, Interview, GD/PI depending on the college where you are applying. The duration of the course varies from 1 years to 2 years.

Executive MBA fees depend on a lot of criteria such as the mode of education: part time, full time, online or distance/correspondence education. Secondly, it also varies on the college or the B-school that you have selected and which cluster or rank it belongs to. IIMs charge Rs 1 lakh to Rs 8 lakh for one year course depending on which IIM you are applying to.
31st May 2012, 10:01 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Am I eligible for Executive MBA after doing 2 year B.Com?

Hi

MBA stands for the Master's in Business Administration and this course is a purely corporate call which students from All Over India are willing to do..

This course is regarded as the best post graduation course as it makes a true and fine professional out of a person.
The Basic Eligibility Criteria to apply for the MBA course is that the applicant should be a minimum graduate in ANY stream from any recognized college or university.

The final year students may apply for the same, but the pre final year students cannot.

Executive MBA is no different, and so the above mentioned criteria applies equally same for that as well. It is basically a 2 year course for the Post Graduation.
IIM - Indian Institutes of Management are the top most B-Schools in India and they conduct the CAT Exam which is the Common Admission Test to select candidates on the merit basis.

Coming to your case, I am sorry to say as you are in your 2nd year of B.Com and so until and unless you pass this one and reach the 3rd and final year of your graduation, you CANNOT apply for the Executive MBA course or any other post graduation course.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
31st May 2012, 10:10 PM
belidepriyanka

Smile Re: Am I eligible for Executive MBA after doing 2 year B.Com?

hi...
sorry to say but yyou are not eligible for it a student after the post graduation is only applicable for it ..
and after doing it he need to have experience of 5 years
so better you try after the graduation
all the best...
31st May 2012, 10:24 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..............
The details information for MBA course are as follows........

For this you have to apply for Entrance exam under CAT , MAT , XAT.
The details eligibility criteria for CAT exam......

The list of best MBA college in India .......

Good luck..........
31st May 2012, 11:00 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29

Hello friend,
Well to do Executive MBA you need at least Graduation as basic qualification, but my suggestion is as you are in 2nd year B.Com, complete your graduation first and then get some job and relevant experience for at least 2-4 years.
Indian Institutes of Management are the top most B-Schools in India and they conduct the CAT Exam which is the Common Admission Test to select candidates on the merit basis.
So, try to get into IIM's for better future.

All the best
Mani
1st June 2012, 12:28 AM
Radhakrishna143

I am 2 years B-COM.can i eligible for Executive
MBA.please help me.My Degree from Burdwan
university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?