16th July 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

How to do MBA Regular Degree course after completing BA with 45%?

Dear sir,
I want to do MBA Regularv Degree course but my percentage only 45%, my gratuation completed in BA so plz give me suggestion I want to do MBA Degree Course.

sayyed
Contact me 9370223379

18th July 2011, 11:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA Regular Degree course after completing BA with 45%?

For doing a MBA program the first thing you need to take is the entrance examination conducted by different institutes or universities. The examinations like CAT, MAT, GMAT, IGNOU MBA etc. are some of the popular examination in the country. For many of the examinations like CAT, IGNOU etc. the candidates need to have 50 %( general) marks in bachelors degree. 45% is enough for the reservation category. But the exams like MAT, GMAT etc. there is no benchmark in the mark. Candidates with bachelor’s degree in any discipline can apply for the examination. According to your preference of the institute you can take any of such examination. Make sure that you opt an institute which recognized under AICTE.
25th August 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE ONLY 45% IN DEGREE CAN I DO MBA
31st October 2011, 06:54 AM
Unregistered

Now i'm doing my final B.A degree , after finishing this what can i do ?
18th July 2013, 02:12 AM
whiteblossom

The minimum eligibility for the MBA course is a candidate should be a bachelor or a graduate from any discipline with atleast 50% marks and 45% for reserved category .

Youalso have to go through one of the entrance exam such CAT,CET , MAT ,JMET ,ATMA as per the stream and college you select . So friend if you are from the reserved category then only you can apply for MBA since you have scored 45% marks.
18th July 2013, 10:20 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

To purse MBA(Master of Business Administration) regular Degree course after completing BA with 45% marks, you have to crack entrance exam like CAT/MAT/XAT etc.

CAT - Common Admission Test, conducted by IIM(Indian Institute of Management) - The eligible candidate being an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University with 50% marks(45% marks for SC/ST candidate), can apply for CAT.

So as you have secured 45% marks in Graduation Degree you will not be eligible for CAT as General candidate but if you belong to SC/ST category then you will be eligible for the same.

MAT - Management Aptitude Test, conducted by AIMA(All India Management Association) - The candidate must be an Indian national having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University, can apply for MAT.

As there is no percentage of marks criteria, you will be eligible to apply for MAT with your present scoring of marks in Graduation.
18th July 2013, 11:33 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

MBA is a Post Graduation course done after Graduation.

There are Many Institutes and universities offering this course.

MBA selection procedure Involves:
>> Written Test
>> Group Discussion
>> Interviews

If you want to go for MBA than you have to appear for the below tests:

>> CAT-- Conducted by IIM, Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks

>> SNAP- conducted by Symbiosis, Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks

>> MAT- Conducted by AIMA ,Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass

>> XAT-Conducted by XLRI ,Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass

But you have to rebember few things before you enrol for MBA:
>> MBA should be done from a good and reputed college only.
>> College should have good placement record
>> College should have good faculty
>> College should have good infrastructure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?