21st November 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of CS executive exam after completing graduation? When should I enroll for the exam?

I will be completing my graduation next year. Could you tell me for which month CS executive exam am I eligible for (June or December) and when should I enroll for d same?

22nd November 2015, 12:38 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of CS executive exam after completing graduation? When should I enroll for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I will be completing my graduation next year. Could you tell me for which month CS executive exam am I eligible for (June or December) and when should I enroll for d same?
Eligibility of CS executive:

- An students must be an Indian National.
- The candidates must have done Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or college or board.
Candidates who have completed age of 17 years are eligible to app
22nd November 2015, 12:15 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of CS executive exam after completing graduation? When should I enroll for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The eligibility to study the CS Executive Programme is a bachelor’s degree in any stream except Fine Arts.

The admission of the course is open throughout the year.

Examinations are held twice a year in June & December.

You can get all the details in the link given https://www.icsi.edu/WebModules/AboutUs/Courses/CS_Course.htm.

The Institute of Company Secretaries of India is conducting the course and examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?