5th December 2016, 11:05 AM
vinay123!!

How can I get my degree certificate of B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunications from RVD University?

Respected Sir, This is Vinay Kumar and I have completed my B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication from RVD University. I stay in Mumbai and need to know how can I get my degree certificate of B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunications? Please answer as soon as possible.

8th December 2016, 03:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my degree certificate of B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunications from RVD University?

To get your degree certificate of B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunications from RVD university, you have to visit the university and contact the examinations branch regarding your certificates. They will ask you to fill up the form and you need to take signs of the faculty and lab incharges of your university. They will check whether you have any dues or not and they will issue the certificates.
25th March 2018, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get my degree certificate of B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunications from RVD University?

I am from Pune and i have completed my B.Tech Mechanical under RVD University in 2009 in IIBM college.
I have not received B.Tech Certificate,Please let me know the process to get the same.

Name-DINESH SHAM MEHER
Contact-9168728280/9764998578
[email protected]
7th December 2019, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed degree in electrical engineering from rvd university in 2017.i have submitted all my notary marksheet in institute but yet i did not get degree. Any body can help me to get it.
Laxminarayan 8087214277
8th February 2022, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

Hi my name is sunil.r.naik from Bangalore Karnataka I have completed my BE tech in 2017 to 2019 in electronic and communication from university they issued markes sheet still I didn't get provisional and convocation certificate can anyone can help me about this pls.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?