27th August 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Do we get jobs after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunications after passing 10th?

I have opt diploma after passing my SSC Exams in electronics and telecommunications field. So can I get job after my diploma and degree? Who can provide me the details on this? Can you please give me the information soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
27th August 2016, 08:57 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do we get jobs after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunications after passing 10th?

Yes, you are eligible to get jobs after pursuing diploma degree from recognised university.

To get job you have to qualify in various entrance examination conducted by PSU's, Railway Recruitment Board, Electricity Board etc.

You are eligible for recruitment as Loco Pilot, Junior Engineer jobs in these sector. So, you just need to prepare for respective entrance examination for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?