27th August 2016, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Do we get jobs after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunications after passing 10th?

I have opt diploma after passing my SSC Exams in electronics and telecommunications field. So can I get job after my diploma and degree? Do we get jobs after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunications after passing 10th? Am I eligible to apply for Bank Operations job?

Related Questions:
28th August 2016, 02:26 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Do we get jobs after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunications after passing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have opt diploma after passing my SSC Exams in electronics and telecommunications field. So can I get job after my diploma and degree? Do we get jobs after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunications after passing 10th? Am I eligible to apply for Bank Operations job?

Yes, the diploma electronics and telecommunication holders can get jobs. There are various jobs available for the diploma in electronics and telecommunication holders. The aspirant can work in various posts like Technician Electronics, Technical Assistant, Trainee Engineer, Junior Engineer, Service Engineer, Sales Engineer, Service Technician, Customer Support Executive, Hardware and Network Engineer etc. The job details can be found in the job portals like naukri & indeed, the website links are Naukri & Indeed
28th August 2016, 09:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do we get jobs after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunications after passing 10th?

It is tough to get a job after diploma course in electronics and telecommunication. However, it is not impossible. The only obstacle is there are limited number of opportunities. But if you can pursue the course from a good institute and have good knowledge you can definitely get a job opportunity even in government sector like PSUs. It will be better from job perspective if you go for degree course (B.Tech/B.E) in this domain as the job scope drastically increases for graduates of this domain. Yes, you are eligible to apply for bank operations job but it will be off-role. For on-role you need to be a graduate.
28th August 2016, 11:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get jobs after completing your diploma in electronics and telecommunications after passing 10th from a recognized university.

In order to get jobs you have to qualify for various entrance examinations conducted by PSU's, Railway Recruitment Board, Electricity Board etc.

You are eligible to get jobs for the post of Loco Pilot, Junior Engineer after your diploma. So, you just need to prepare for the respective entrance examination for final selection.

No, you cannot apply for bank operation jobs as because, to apply for jobs in banking sectors you need to appear for the bank recruitment exams and the minimum qualification required is 12th and above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?