29th January 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an opportunity after completing M.Com?

i have comepleted my m.com. I am not getting any opartunity how can i get opertunity please inform me.

25th March 2013, 07:25 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I get an opportunity after completing M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have comepleted my m.com. I am not getting any opartunity how can i get opertunity please inform me.
Basically M.com course have good scope in both the Accounting field as well as Management field . So , After completing M.com course you may having good scope . I , suggest you don't worry for job . If your good then develop you extra activities and You should also have good communication skill in English .

You should also have good writing skill . Now a days computer plays very vital role business organisation . So that you should compulsory complete any one of the Computer . Mainly Tally will so help you for accounting career .

You should also complete Type wiring in Higher or Lower from recognized Institution . This courses are said to be an Extra activities . Computer and Typewriting course certificate will help you at the time of Interview .

If you having this qualities then you may get good job with high pick salary . Mostly you find job in Banking and Finance sectors . Because Banking and Finance are give first preference to commerce candidates .

So that you may more Concentrate to get job in banking and Finance sectors . Even you may also get job Insurance / Educational Institutions / Business Organisation / Marketing Sectors / Stock Exchange market and You should also practice as Broker in National Stock Exchange .

So , You will definitely find good job after completing M.com course .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?