15th July 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get the form for medical course BHRC admission? Has MCI or government give permission for this course? Eligibility and fee structure details?

Sir, I have done 10+2 with science & now I want to apply for a medical course (BHRC) Bachelor of rural health care. So please inform me from where I will get the form & whether MCI or govt has given permission this course. What is the duration of this course. Simply I am practicing in rural area but now I want to get recognition from govt.
Please guide what is the date for apply & rules aas age, percentage, fee for UP college specially aligarh, LLM etc.

With Reagrds

Chaman Singh

M :- 09868486467

Related Questions:
  1. List of all recognized medical colleges by MCI in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission in both private and government?
  2. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  3. Details of government D.Ed college? Fee structure of it? From where to get the admission form?
  4. List of MCI recognized private medical colleges in UP along with their fee structure?
  5. Fee structure of Tripura Medical College?
  6. Medical colleges in Europe that are recognized by MCI? Fee structure and other costs involved?
  7. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
  8. How can I get admission in MBBS at any MCI recognized college? What's the fee structure for the same?
  9. Medical colleges in Mumbai affiliated to Maharashtra health university and approved by MCI? Fee structure for MBBS in government and private medical colleges?
  10. Fee structure and last date for submission of forms in government B.Ed college?
  11. List of MCI approved foreign PG colleges/universities with fee structure for M.B.B.S student?
  12. What is the qualification required to study MBBS in abroad? -- [New]
  13. Details about the fee structure of Sri Ramchandra Medical College? Fee structure of those?
  14. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  16. List of all the medical colleges of Rajasthan? What is the fee structure?
  17. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  18. Details of the government aided colleges of B.Ed in UP? What is the fee structure?
2nd August 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get the form for medical course BHRC admission? Has MCI or government give permission for this course? Eligibility and fee structure details?

wheather BRHC cource admissions started or not for the current academic year or not. if started where and when?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?